Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is MUSHY!!!

Yesterday (12/17) was our Anniversary! Robbie & I were married 4 years ago! I can't believe it! I've never been with anybody for that long let alone married to them. I'm still just as happy, scratch that, EVEN MORE happy than when we got married. Robbie is such a wonderful man, father & husband. He's always worked VERY hard to do whatever our family has needed done. Whether it be going to work every single day to fixing up our houses efficiently & in a timely manner. He's always there for Bo & for me. He's great with Bo when I've just had too much. He's the one that sings with him & wrestles with him. Sometimes I get annoyed when he comes home from work & falls asleep on the couch all evening, but then I realize that he does a lot more than I do & deserves to relax. I love him more & more everyday & am more than grateful for having him bless my life.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

awwww.... I love mushy!

Noelle said...

That was sweet. How are you feeling?