Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our first Gingerbread House & Bo's Train Bed

Tonight Robbie, Bo & I made our first Gingerbread House! I think it came out farely decent considering neither of us has ever done one before. We had a lot of fun. The funniest part was when I slung the bag of tiny candy balls all over the kitchen. Bo wouldn't stop trying to eat them before we put them on the house & as I snatched the bag away, I didn't know that it was opened & candy went flying, hitting the floor & bouncing all over the place with the sound of millions of tiny little pings on the hardwood floor. Yeah, it was fun picking them all up too. One by one by tiny little one.



Also, we finally finished Bo's train bed. It came out a lot better than we expected. And a lot BIGGER... He's having tons of fun with it. He absolutely loves it! I wish I had one! This was his big Christmas present from us this year. It was a lot of fun making it & a lot more special than anything we could have purchased at a store that (hopefully) he will cherish for years to come.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I want to come sleep in that super cute train bed..... hee hee

Noelle said...

What a cute bed! I hope you are having a good day.