Thursday, December 4, 2008

New baby!

Well, I thought I'd get started on this blog thing & join the crowd. :)
The first thing I'm going to talk about is our 2nd pregnancy. I'm 19 wks along right now. We should find out tomorrow(12/5) what the sex is. Hopefully it will cooperate & show us! LOL! I'm really excited & nervous to find out. We already have names picked out for both. I'm anxious because I need to know what colors of stuff to buy & ask for.
Bo is really excited too. He likes to touch my belly & talk to the baby. He's getting a train bed for Christmas, but doesn't want to give his crib to the baby. He's so funny. He says "Mommy, when is the baby going to come out of your belly button?" Then he looks down at his belly button & says his baby's going to come out of his belly button too. Too cute!
I've been feeling it move around & you can feel it kick on the outside of my belly now too. Robbie now has some physical part in the joy. I forgot how awesome these feelings were. I also forgot how tiring & exhausting growing a baby is!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

welcome to the blogosphere. If you are interested, there is a baby ticker widget (http://babystrology.com/tickers/) that you can use to track the progress of your pregnancy. It's kind of fun.

Have you seen my blog? it is gosnellfamily-noelle.blogspot.com

Machtyn said...

Hey, welcome to the blogosphere. I look forward to reading the thoughts of your rambling brain. Hopefully they aren't as errant as my ramblings.

The Life & Adventures of Tim said...

Nice! This should be a great way to see what's going on in your life. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Yay i'm glad you have a blog now, it's so much easier to see what's going on in everyone's life! Can't wait to see yall here soon!