Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a @@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to the doctor today & found out that it's a BOY!!!! We were a little disappointed because we were hoping for a girl this time, but I'm actually relieved that it's a another boy! LOL! Mostly because we don't have to buy all new things in pink. :) I just wanted a girl for the sake of having a girl; to have a little thing running around that looked like me this time. About a week ago I surrendered to the idea of accepting whatever the Lord thought would be best for us. I'm glad I did because if I didn't accept that fact then I would have had my hopes up & been really devastated & that's just not the type of person I am. The baby looks perfect & is measuring just right. All our worries have lessened considerably.

We took Bo with us to see his little brother on the ultrasound. He thought that was the coolest thing! He said "There's Hazel!" (Backnote: The whole pregnancy Robbie kept "willing" it to be a girl & told Bo "her" name was Hazel.) So now he's really confused with the new name, James. We keep telling him that it's going to be a boy like him that's it's not Hazel anymore. Then he says, "Well where'd Hazel go?" So thanks Robbie! I told you to stop doing that, you'd jinx it! LOL!

2 comments:

Machtyn said...

YAY!!! Congrats on another boy! I'm hoping Noelle is carrying a boy, but I'll be happy with whatever God gives us. Now you'll have two rambunctious little ones tearing through the house ;^)

The Life & Adventures of Tim said...

Congrats! Are you going to name him Tim?